Snowy Soo

Winter Railroading.

Friday 17 April 2015

Great video: Area H spur being worked

Here's a great YouTube video showing the top end of Area H spur being worked by CP crew:


 

The YouTuber here is CitySlicker.

He shoots a lot of great Toronto-area railroad videos. He also has a very good flickr site.

Chances are if there's a strong photo at the top of my blog showing Area H or Canpa switching, it's a photo link to his flickr!

I realize there's been more prototype material than model material here lately.

I've haven't been able to get to the layout. Progress there has very much been slow motion I'm afraid.

I've not given up on the project however. I'm hoping to post part II of the Hymopak structure build soon.

In the meantime, enjoy this video.

As always, I welcome your comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment